Awaba Retreat, Palmdale, Central Coast
Friday Nov 10th – Sunday Nov 12th, 2017
Our wellness retreat is designed to refresh the mind, cleanse the body and energise the soul to have you ready for the busy summer season ahead!
Take time out to rejuvenate and enjoy an enchanting fusion of yoga, guided meditation, wellness talks, cooking demos, bush walks and healing treatments. Meet new friends, laugh and nourish your body with delicious, healthy gourmet vegetarian meals. Connect with nature, unwind and reconnect with your true self.
Our March retreat was a sell-out. Please book early to secure your place as we have limited spaces.
- Share accommodation with gourmet wholefood meals and snacks
- 5 yoga classes, nutrition talk, wholefood cooking demonstrations, guided bush walk and sound healing meditation
- Prices from $670pp (single room supplement available)
- Booking enquires please contact Sue on: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0416 206 894
- Detailed agenda, please click here.
About the facilitators:
|Sue is a 500-hour trained yoga teacher from the Northern Beaches of Sydney. She works out of the Yoga & Health Collective in Mona Vale and the Avalon Yoga Co Op. Her classes focus on alignment, breath and having fun!|
|Fiona is a nutritional medicine practitioner, yoga teacher (500hrs) and popular wellness media commentator. She has appeared on Channel 7’s ‘The Morning Show’, ‘The Daily Edition”, ‘Sunrise’, Network Ten’s ‘Studio 10’ and is a regular wellness expert on talking Lifestyle radio 2UE.|